Our first Fibrenet event was all about getting to know each other; All the members of the consortium introduced themselves. We also had sessions related to:
- introduction of the ITN project-type in H2020
- introduction of the Fibrenet-project
- introduction to the main application fields related to the research in Fibrenet
- ESRs meeting their supervisory teams from the consortium
- transferable skills training on:
- research ethics,
- open science and data management,
- good social media practices, and
- summarizing and popularising one's own topics (elevator pitch)
- team building (social events)
We had altogether 37 participants in the event; ESRs and representatives from the partner and beneficiary organizations.
Based on the feedback that we gathered, the event was a success. The weighted average of the training sessions was 4.6/5!